Monday, October 3, 2011

15 weeks and 1 day...or is it 15 weeks and 4 days?

We are 15 weeks, but I'm not sure of the day!! According to the calendar on my phone and my app on facebook, I'm 15 weeks and 1 day, but according to the chart at the doctor's office I'm 15 weeks and 4 days.  They've been the same until  now, so I'm not sure what happened.....either way we're 15 weeks!

We had an appointment this past Friday.  Everything went well.  I had to wait for a while (first time, but I knew it would happen eventually) because Dr. Dipiazza was on call.  Then, when I finally got back there the nurse couldn't find the heartbeat and kept jabbing me in the abdomen (OUCH!).  Not to worry....Dr. Dipiazza came in and gently found it in no time!  The heartrate was 166 and everything appeared normal.  I'm still losing weight at each appointment, but Dr. Dipiazza says everything's fine as long as I'm not getting sick and eating like normal.

Boy or Girl? We find out what we're having on October 27.....24 more days!!!  Cast your vote before it's too late!

Say a prayer for a fellow teacher at my school....she lost her baby at 12 weeks a few days ago. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment